Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Top 10 Lists

Top 10 Random Facts About My Day
1. Multiple people joined me in No Pants Wednesday (including Jesse G when he ran around in just his diaper at the soccer game)
2. Five of my students were wearing wolf shirts today #ahhoooooo
3. Talking to the 8th grade boys during lunch was one of my favorite parts of the day
4. The best part of watching my YL girls play soccer is getting to talk them afterwards
5. I loved getting to see so many of our YL guys at their tennis match
6. My Jesse G frocket finally came in the mail and I can't wait to wear it on #frocketfriday
7. There were two instances today where kids were saved, I won't go into details but I'm so thankful for adults that care about kids enough to step in when they should
8. I ate an avocado with my dinner and it reminded me of my hobo dinner with Chrissy Crowe and Smooncat at the end of the summer
9. An Alaskan Zebra, action figure Jesus, and the song "The Cave" all made bible study great today
10. I made myself go to bed early and it was one of the best decisions of my day

Top 10 Things I Think We Need To Be Reminded Of Sometimes
1. People are the most important thing you can invest in
2. Praying really does change things
3. Rule #4 Take Opportunities makes life a whole lot better
4. People never get tired of hearing that you care about them and believe in them
5. Worrying has never made anything better
6. Getting more sleep tonight can make tomorrow a whole lot better
7. Joy is a choice, it doesn't usually just happen
8. Show up. Just being there can make a world of difference
9. Leading by example is powerful
10. Living with integrity may not be the most popular thing but it's always the right choice

Kid President just said, "I want to live in a world with more parades, high-fives and hugs," in his most recent video...

Top 10 Things I Want the World To Have More Of
1. pizza parties
2. spontaneous dancing
3. laughter
4. cartwheels
5. spirit days
6. murals
7. love bombs
8. reunions
9. balloons
10. hugs

Top 10 Things I Miss About Tecumseh Today
1. Coming up with plans with Ellyn
2. Finishing a Parent Letter and feeling like I really did the kid justice so their parent might get to see what I saw in them during CILTs
3. Singing the Choctaw song all the way back from the lake with weird new verses
4. Sitting on the Trading Post steps with Nina, Abby, Erin and Paige before lunch
5. Hugs from Liz Koch
6. The giant CILT picnic in the Party Room on the last day
7. Watching Molly Henry be so fun with her Catawba girls
8. Singing all four of the CILT cheers with the CILT counselors
9. Coming back to the Longhouse early from a night off and hearing about the girls' days before devotions
10. Jack McGee playing all the chapel songs on the piano in the Party Room

No comments:

Post a Comment