Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Today's Letters

Dear Tecumseh Candidates,
These interviews with all of you have been so fun. Today I will remember accents, being blown away by a couple of you, an attack of wolves during a thunderstorm and quicksand, and seeing old friends. I wish we could hire all of you.

Dear HSJH,
Oh. My. Gosh. I love dodge ball season. I love hearing all of you talk about who will be on your team and which teacher you've asked to be your captain. This is the time when everyone starts talking smack about their mad dodge ball game. I can't wait for the actual tournament.
p.s. My team is going to win.

Dear Carter sisters,
You girls are awesome. I loved getting to hang out with you tonight as we caught up, watched the Disney channel and had a pizza dinner. You two are different in so many ways but you both are incredibly kind, helpful and compassionate. I'm lucky to know you both.


No comments:

Post a Comment