Tuesday, July 21, 2015

"Does anyone else condition their eyebrows?"

I love all camp chapel mornings in the Green Cathedral. I love hearing the song before you get there and starting to sing along. 


I love FAB every morning with Lauren and Jane. We love when Ellyn stops by to visit. 


I love being friends with Alice and Han-- we all get so excited every time we see each other. I love that Alli and I are River Warriors-- after CILTs I'm so glad we're still together.


I love matching swimsuit with Claire and that she constantly has a smile on her face.


I love exploring the Nature Center with my Choctaw homies and finding something that describes our personality.


I love that Tom came to teach us about bird identification and got the turtles out for us.


I love living the dream with Ellyn every single day, "accidental" matching, daily pics, finishing each other's sentences and being weird most of the time.


I love getting to know my girls Abbey, Claire and Jackie this week.


I love that Ellyn is an honorary member of Ottawa-- I think she wants to be the Ottamom.


I love Adventure Hiking through the Oak Forest and doing silly things.


I love taking kids to the Ghost Cabin for their very first time. I love telling them about the night the CILT girls slept here and almost got eaten by raccoons.


 I love how Maddie is so quirky and how much Ellyn loves Elsie.


I love that AnneMarie, the one time Catawba Back Massage Parlor Queen, is here and that I'm finally friends with Natalie Buhr, one of Brunner's all time fav kids from back in the Riv.


I love night swim, playing with all the Warriors and convincing Brunner Runner Runner to get in even with her clothes on.




Honorable mention blog titles:
"We don't wear breastplates anymore sadly."
"If you drink Pepsi just to fit in."

No comments:

Post a Comment