Saturday, July 25, 2015

"Sorry I just want the world to know how much I love her!"

 After chapel the girls of Choctaw got picked up to go home with their parents. All except Charlotte, Maddie and Claire are sticking around for another week. I'm sad I won't be with them but we're all going to be pen pals.

Then I was completely shocked with the one and only BRIDGET DUFFY came walking across Main Field with Big Mas to pick up his younger brothers. Alli and I both ran to attack her and then made her hang out with us on the Longhouse porch.


Friends like Chrissy, McSoley and Nart were still walking around camp because they're all here for the Finney Adam wedding tonight. I love seeing these people.


Mike Lang had a phenomenal camera harness on to photograph the wedding. So intense.


Finney's best friend Natalie got ordained online to marry them. It was amazing and so much fun. Kettlehut chapel was beautiful and even though we were sweating we were all loving life.


They said their vows, Finney almost said Adam's vows, AND THEN THEY WERE MARRIED!


There was reception was just past Lafayette at a barn which was so cool. Well, it was really hot, but really neat.
Once upon a time Finney did CILTs with Smooney, Alex Allison and I for a week. She had a semi-deflated balloon tied to her backpack most of the summer. On the 4th of July she got balloons for all of us to tie to our backpacks. We just happened to be hiking to the Gish that day and our balloons got stuck in the trees the whole way there. We just had to surprise her with a balloon which she immediately tied to her body. 


Dancing in the middle of the barn. Cheerleader lifts because her whole OSU team came. So many of my best friends.


I've loved this summer of adventures with Smoon. Even though she had to stay in Wisconsin we still managed to see each other a ton. So thankful for this best friend. After the wedding finished Smoon drove me to the highway to meet the HSE YL bus. I'm heading off for another week at Castaway in MN with all my high school kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment