Monday, July 6, 2015

"I faced a near death experience when I tried to climb over the wall of the baboon pit at the Brookfield Zoo."

I love the Cracked Pot chapel and the truth that God uses our weaknesses to show his glory. 


I love Diet Coke cheers, calling the Party Room home and a new Session of CILTs.


I love sharing Life Maps and learning more about every single CILT in this group.


I love that right now we've got so much potential, so much fun, so much adventure ahead.


I love that in the next two weeks this group of strangers will become great friends and a family of their own.


I love that Reese, Payton, Sophie and Riley Meyer snuck back into camp today because they're staying with their grandma just down the road. 


I love that they though to bring us Diet Coke and back scratchers.


I love that Riley said this is where it feels like she belongs now. We think so too.


I love that in just two weeks these girls became such a big part of our hearts.


I love seeing girls like Grace Lundy just loving life with the girls in her adopted cabin. I loved the note I found from her in my Love Tank later this afternoon and how I'm just so excited to keep getting to know her better.



I love the confidence, heart and intentional kindness of Rachel Kent. I'd heard great things about her and I'm so glad we get to be real life friends.


I love that Kylie and Jillian are both here this week-- I've missed these rock stars and I get so happy every time I see them.


I love that Tim will kiss a salamander and that Rosie wants to be my newest friendship bracelet.


I love that Jillian was all about putting the salamander on her head and she giggled the whole time it was hanging out up there.


I love that even though she was having a mind panic attack, Ellyn found the courage to touch both the salamander and Rosie the snake today.


I love that even though Sam moved out this Session it still feels like she's with the CILTs and she'll do silly things with us.


I love going to dinner at Olive Garden (the best!) with a grand crew of friends-- Diggy, Katherine, Beef, Alli, Ellyn, Tim and Eric, Brother Nature and Brunner Runner Runner. There were endless breadsticks and endless camp stories. Tim is sure we need to write a second Camp T history book.

I love walking laps in Wal-Mart with Katherine and Diggy to get more steps for the day-- I raked in at least 5,000 while we wandered the aisles.

I love getting back in time to hear the CILT girl devotions in Choctaw. This is my favorite place and my favorite six weeks of the year and I want to soak up every bit that I can. 

Honorable Blog Title:
"In 1998 I found my love of Star Wars."
"I don't understand the fascination of having just one number on your jersey."

No comments:

Post a Comment