Monday, May 30, 2016

"This is my leader! I'm going to climb a mountain with her!"

Dear CILTies,

Today Rachel, Jacob, Hannah and Chloe helped me work on a little project for you. It was one of those brainstorms that we made happen right away and I'm so excited about it. Thanks to Rach being a videographer, you'll get to view the finished product later this summer. 





Dear YL gal pals,

I loved brunching with you this morning. Thanks for letting me be part of your summer. I can't wait to go to camp with you at the end of this summer at TWL. Linnea you're going to kill it in France. 


Dear KCraig,

God bless surprise run-ins in the middle of Target. Thanks for being one of my best friends. There's no one else I'd want to spontaneously walk through the aisles of Target with on Memorial Day. What will I do without you all summer long?

p.s. KCraig is laughing, not crying, in this picture


Dear Andritsch kids,

Climbing up to your new tree house was the bomb. I'm so excited for all the adventures you'll have, clubs you'll create and stories you'll tell up there. I can't wait to see how you all paint your wall inside. Good luck with the sister bucket list for the summer Fudge and Grace.
p.s. State is Friday-- good luck!


Dear Indians at Victory Field,

It was the $1 concessions that got me through the gates tonight, but the sports were great too. I'm glad that Audrey and Ellyn cheered for Garcia in the outfield all night long and that he accepted the facebook friend request after the 9th inning.


Arie and Wolf Dancer are Indy-enthusiasts at this point so they taught us all about batter-up songs and turning your hat inside out when it's time for rally. It was no surprise that Ellyn and Audrey made it on the big screen for their sister dance moves.


Ellyn and I have never been to a professional sporting event together-- so thanks for helping us check that off the bucket list. You were the start to our 4th summer together. Maybe Ellyn's framed ticket from the game will go up on Choctaw's wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment