Wednesday, June 21, 2017

"Guys, people have been doing this since... B.C."

Warrior girls killing that chapel photo game again. What a crew. 


Sherpa Walk where leading and following are equally important, you're never sure of anything and everything is a snap. 







My family creamed the competition during Dominican Chaos and came in second three times during Running Charades.


Grace's family...


Katie's family...


Sean's family...


Mike's family...


I love Kate and am so glad she's here this week. She's living a crazy Tecumseh story-- from Warrior last summer, back to Blazer this year. We're so happy to have her in the Riv.


T Fish and I are very sad that Cecilia has to leave early tomorrow. We voted and think she should stay at Tecumseh for the rest of the summer. I'd also like to give a special shout-out to Marcy Vigren for Cecilia's care package of Cheryl's cookies and a shout-out to Cecilia for sharing two of the strawberry icing cookies with me.


Annie and Lauren are two of my camp role models-- we should all walk around with towels on our heads all day long.


We played Gold Rush in the Riv in the afternoon. I ran around trying to find as many CILTs as possible with their kids.










And then tonight was RFAJWD...

No comments:

Post a Comment