Sunday, June 11, 2017

"That's all I want to do, love the heck out of my campers."

On my day off between Tecumseh Staff Training and the start of week 1 I drove up to Wyld Life Camp at Michindoh in Michigan. I've learned it's impossible to be in two places at once, but a day trip to camp was possible. I got to greet the HSE fam as they rolled off the busses to camp...


wander around camp with Smoon to show her all the sights of Michindoh (including the new slides on the lake, the trail by the old high ropes course, the prayer labrinyth, the cabins and buildings)...


go down the best water slide in the world with Morgie and Smoon...


go to the leader meeting (which has the best snacks) and see KCraig meet the crew for the first time...


got surprised when Smelko, Abby and Tony showed up to be in KCraig's fan club too...


go crazy in the first Wyld Life Club of the week...


and get filled up with friendship, joy and Jesus in a quick spurt before my Tecumseh summer begins. I love these people and this place. This day is in the running for the best sleepover ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment