Tuesday, June 20, 2017

"You don't even know how much I grinded before camp. I literally put on the wheels and took off. I was up till 3am one night."

All camp chapels are the best chapels. Today I got to sing with Jamie Z, hug the Elliott kids, talk to Katrina and see LV friends. 



THEN WE WENT TO DAY CAMP DAY!!!! Every Session 1 look forward to when we get to spend the whole day with Day Camp. 




We love the start of the day when all the kids arrive from cars and the bus. Every trail group is playing a different games and bubbles float above everyone's heads.



 This is Abby Bien. The Queen of Day Camp. This is her Kingdom.



I love Day Camp chapel...


Ranger dodgeball...



Blazer Cake Head...




I ran into this girl working on some song lyrics by the flagpole. I asked her if she would sing what she had so far and she blew me away. This girl needs to make camp's official theme song.



Arrow Slide Stair Update-- the stairs have arrived!!! I'll keep you updated as they're installed.


Explorer and Voyager Lake Time...






Away lunch at the Richard G...


Leftovers for the Lake Boys Mike and John Amy-- they couldn't be more excited...


Pool time with Day Camp means swim lessons and free swim...



Bubbles during check-out...



But the best part of the day is that I get to see my old campers as counselors AND...


See the CILTs in action at the same time.


It's been another beautiful day at Camp Tecumseh YMCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment