Sunday, June 18, 2017

"I made you this bracelet. I made 566 this year. Can I put it on my blog? I have to go fill my water bottle and pee!"

Highs of the weekend:
Waking up on the tennis courts Saturday morning and feeling so dang rested


Breakfast sandwiches
Being in J's chapel, "Gerald the Giraffe"
Not having to say good-bye to the CILTs because they're all staying for another week
Chipotle
Jamie's baby shower- "JAMIE'S HAVING A BABY! JAMIE'S HAVING A BABY!"
A long and glorious nap
Monical's tortellini, breadsticks and salad for dinner
Sleeping in Sunday morning
Running around Tecumseh Bend
Getting to see the CILT's stayover chapel which was so good




Party Room things-- new cabins, 3-D vision chats, wooden nametags, Human Barometer and a Father's Day card for Sean and Mike



Opening Campfire counselor swap-- can you tell who is who?


Getting to hang out with Kayla Bacon


Watching Ellyn be me and pass out my friendship bracelets to Day Camp counselors



SARAH LATONA HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!


"26! I'm Sarah Wright!"


Claire Bradley has arrived for her first of four weeks at Tecumseh this summer



Hey Media team, thanks for taking our pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment