Thursday, March 31, 2011

I like Spring Break. I like wearing tye-dye. I like singing in the car with Sar and getting frozen yogurt.

The start of Spring Break deserves a jumping picture.


With so many kids heading out of town on Spring Break early I thought that the girls that were still here for FBC should have a party. So we brought cookies, brownies, Mt. Dew, and Carpi-Suns. Rachel didn't have any icing so she decorated the brownies with food coloring, "This is the song Katy and I sing- FBC don't leave me."


Isa on the phone to her mom, "Hi, I'm just clubbing... Yeah, Friendship Bracelet Club."




Before. This was in Jenna's old house and she was just going to take it to Goodwill but Sar and I thought we'd get crafty.


After. Inspired by Ellen's tissue paper art and one of our fav songs, Dream Big by Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand.


How lucky can I get? Skyping with all 3 Evoy sisters at once. I love this family. I'm so excited they'll all be at CampT this summer.

1 comment: