Friday, March 18, 2011

So glad it's the weekend

Top 10 Moments of the Day

1. Kata deciding to come to Indy to play tonight.

2. All week the teachers at my school have been playing Jeopardy. We do a full board of questions in the morning and a quick daily double after school. Today was the final round an my team won! This is our awesome librarian who organized the whole game and the winning trophy.


3. Getting a marker colored letter in the mail from Maddie.

4. Finishing Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult. I loved this book. When I was looking for the book cover to post here I discovered to of the first cover images. I generally judge a book by it's cover so it's interesting to see it from a different perspective.



5. Writing love tank notes and thinking about how I can't wait to see these people tomorrow.

6. Coming up with new games and talking through ideas for the reunion with Eric, Beef, and Kata at dinner.

7. Listening to the new Glee song "Loser Like Me" on repeat.

8. Talking to Grace and Brooke about Brooke's grandpa who was a sub in the library with me all day.

9. Stopping in at the Houghton's house to get my sweatshirt that Ky said, "This looks like Sarah Wright," and Jon knew was mine because it didn't have a hood.

10. Sitting here with Carolyn being real life friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment