Monday, March 7, 2011

ze za zi zo zu

It's pretty reliable to test the hilarity of my day by how many things I wrote down between 7:30 am and 2:41pm.

"Miss Wright, I think I'm the smartest person I know."

"There once was a lovely doughnut..."

Me: "When did you start writing in all capital letters?"
7th grade girl: "I don't know... Well, my friend does it so I thought I should do it too."

7th grade boy: "Wait, is Brad Pitt married?"
Me: "Yes."
7th grade boy: "Oh, then I don't want to be like him."


I'm so thankful for these women and that I get to live life with them on a daily basis as well as serve with them on this Young Life team.


D dot R dot is skilled at ping-pong and talking. Just not at the same time. Before we sang acapella tonight David helped us warm up with some singing exercises.


Jenna's high of the day was new bright green toothpaste in a clear tube. As soon as she told us Ellyn shrieked, "No! That was my idea."

No comments:

Post a Comment