Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gigi's Cupcakes

When we were looking through all of the Henry Family's take-out menus trying to figure out where to get pizza from when the menu for Gigi's Cupcakes fell out. Moll and Coll couldn't believe that I'd never been there and insisted that we make a trip this week. Today was the day.


We decided to get two flavors that we would both like and share Wedding Cake and Chocolate Mousse. Paired with a bottle of milk they were perfect.


Colleen is usually really busy during the week so I'm glad that I got to see her today. We talked about the crazy situation that she is figuring out at school right now, our camp friends that we love, and how camp is so soon. Nothing like a cupcake with a friend in the middle of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Miss Wright it's Kim Boyd! I just typed into google 'Gigi's Cupcakes' and I saw your picture! Haha! Can't wait for the end of school!

    ReplyDelete