Friday, April 29, 2011

"This isn't a bible study playground, ok?"

"Wow, that's a lot of ice-cream," five people told us between the check-out and the car. Yep. 20 cartons of ice-cream.

Wyld Life always end the year with a giant ice-cream war. The sun was shining bright tonight and these kids were bursting with energy. All of the packages of ice-cream were put out in the center of the mob and then everyone just went crazy. The ice-cream was still frozen and would make your fingers burn with coldness after just a few seconds. People were throwing around blocks of ice-cream because they wouldn't melt.





I survived the ice-cream war but then these girls were very persistent about trying to get me with buckets of water. They followed me around, attempted to be tricky, and swarmed my car but were never successful. I've got to applaud their perseverance though.

No comments:

Post a Comment