Wednesday, April 20, 2011

To: Miss Wright. "It's a rap to a beat boxer."

Two of my students just brought me this. They said I can "totally" publish it. They made it up over the phone last week.

FBC Don't Leave Me!

There's this place called FBC
It's the only place that I want to be

We make the coolest things
They're called bracelets, not rings!

Friendship Bracelet is the coolest club
You'll want to make bracelets in your tub

So many different colors to choose from
From blue, to orange, to pink, to plum

The ladder, the rag-rug, the cheveron, the three braid
There are so many bracelets that can be made

They aren't hard to do
It's easy for a cow to say moo

Miss Wright is an amazing person
There is no reason to be cursin

Everyone there is fun to be around
Don't worry, you'll be safe and sound

At the beginning we play a game
Don't worry, they're not lame

FBC is the club I love
It's as amazing as seeing two doves

It is in Room 201
Look forward to having fun

When I see the clock strike four
I'm sad because I want more

I hope you had fun
But our rap here is done
FBC don't leave me

No comments:

Post a Comment