Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It is finished.

After weekly drives downtown to IUPUI's campus, writing two sets of weekly responses, a critical inquiry project, a 25 page portfolio, and spending soooo many hours in class I AM DONE! 

Tonight was my last class of Comp and yesterday I finished Critical Literacy. We had to do a visual representation of what we learned this semester and I got to work with my friends April and Brian. They nominated me to be the artist and we created this masterpiece. I was finishing up the details and they said, "What are all those pink lines supposed to be?" Surely you know...


ENTHUSIASM! duh. Brian and April both made our composition art their phone backgrounds.

I will miss people watching in class and an ongoing commentary with April. Other than that, I'm thankful to have my Tuesdays and Wednesdays back.

No comments:

Post a Comment