- It's a two day week. So today was basically Thursday.
- I finished grading all of my student's research papers and multi-genre response projects and put the grades in the computer. Talk about feeling productive.
- Most of my kids had no homework during SLT today so I showed them the 60 minutes interview with Taylor Swift on the projector. Obviously my girls loved it, but I'm telling you those 7th grade boys were mesmerized.
- After school I got to hang out with Shelby Barrett. I loved getting to live with her in Theta Kappa Lambda in 2010 and get so excited when we get to catch up.
- I got to sit in Barnes and Noble for awhile working on some ideas and emails and plans for Camp T reunions. Planning these 24 hour events is one of my favorite things to do. I love getting the list of who is coming, making the schedule, getting things for the games, brainstorming activities and emailing back and forth with camp.
- It was Monday night dinner at Bella's with a group of my Senior girls. I love spending time with Emily, Mac, Coop, Hannah and Kayla every week and am never failed to be entertained.
- Sitting in a circle with Emily, Hannah, Ellie, Coop, Heather, Jessie, Samantha, Megan, Collette and Kayla. I love that we have all different grades in our group. I love that these girls are coming from so many different places in life and have such different points of view. I love that they respect and listen to each other. I love that tonight we talked about living life to full and choosing to not be a part of the ways of this world and some of them are working so hard and making sacrifices to do that.
- Tony changed the words to the Baby-Sitters Club theme song (yep, he knows the BSC theme song) and was singing, "Friendship Bracelet Club, say hello to your friends. Friendship Bracelet Club, check out my new threads."
- Talking to Krafty about Young Life and the CILT reunion that is only three weeks away.
- I got to talk to Annie before she left for Mexico. And when she returns after Thanksgiving it will be only a week till Quilt Camp!
Monday, November 21, 2011
I really love Mondays...
Top 10 Reasons This Monday Was Great