Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lucky Day

Reason #1 that today is my lucky day--
The new books for my classroom library arrived! I have read three of these books before and can't wait to read the rest. Good thing Christmas Break is coming up so I can have lots of book time.


Reason #2 that today is my lucky day-
THE FRIENDSHIP BRACELET CLUB SWEATSHIRTS ARE HERE!!!!!


I picked all one hundred of them yesterday and today had Julia, Erin and Allison stay after school to help me fold, roll and sort them all. We've got a cabinet full for the HSJH girls to get during FBC on Thursday.


Eighteen of them are now in the mail on the way to friends that live far away, one giant box is waiting for the recipients at the CILT reunion this weekend and the last box is full of sweatshirts for friends that I'll hopefully cross paths with sooner rather than later.


Reason #3 that today is my lucky day-
I got to hang out with Libby and Haley as we went on an adventure to set up Lib's creative way to ask Jimmy to Winter Formal. The plan will all unfold tomorrow morning, I know he'll say yes.



Reason #4 that today is my lucky day-
Molly found this crazy knitted bus and I'm so obsessed. I need to have one. I would say I need to make one but I'm going to be realistic that knitting this entire bus would take a good couple years and I just don't have time for that right now.


Reason #5 that today is my lucky day-
The 2012 Winter CILT Reunion is only 4 short days away. This annual event is easily one of my favorite 25 hours of the whole year. I can't wait to see the awesome kids of session 1...


the frat-tastic members of session 2...


and the brave adventurers of Session 3. It's going to be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Whaaaat? I didn't even know Reached was out! That's fantastic! And I can't wait to get my FBC sweatshirt!!!!!! Want to just give it to me for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete