Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday Letters

Dear Paige,
 
I'm glad we could hang out and get coffee after school today-- thanks for inviting me. It has been so fun getting to know you better. I think your racing idea to raise money for Africa is awesome. I can't wait to see what your costume is going to be.
 
p.s. Good luck with all of your AP essays! I know you'll do great.
 

Dear Junior High choirs,

Thank you for all the practice and energy that went into tonight's performance. I loved all the choreograph, hats for the number from Elf and canes for the song about the Grinch. Your rendition of Justin Bieber's Mistletoe was definitely a show stopper and my favorite part. These songs made me even more excited for Christmas.

 
Dear Henry, Dekoster, Devoe and OBear families,
 
I LOVE the Christmas cards. It's so fun to open them up when I get home. My roommates and I have devised a system to hang them all up in the hallway so we can see your smiling faces this whole holiday season. I hope all your families have such a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment