Top 10 Highs of a Day With Nothing To Do:
1. Sleeping till noon after getting back from the airport at 1:30am
2. Using gift cards for coffee and meals all day long
3. Updating the bloggity blog with all the pictures from DC #monumentsteps #keepexploring #busLuke #showsomedecor #streetsmarts #dreamteam
4. Heart to heart with Chloe
5. Painting just to paint
6. Unpacking, laundry, organizing... cleaning is my love language
7. Red Bubble stickers came in the mail
8. Brave Girl bible study with Kegley, Kara, Alana, Kaylee, Hools and Sam
9. Barely breaking 10,000 steps and taking it easy
10. Not being at school on a Tuesday
Words I've been loving lately...
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... it has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival."
"I'm ready for new challenges. We go into this Joan of Arc style. We are not afraid... we were born to do this." -Kelle Hampton
"I feel like the reason we love kids so much is because they aren't trying to be anyone but themselves. They aren't wearing a mask to hide behind job titles, past success or trying to earn love or acceptance. They are the purest form of themselves... I wake up hoping to walk with confidence in my love, curiosity in my interactions and hope in my encounters with people to leave them better than I found them." -BC Serna
"For many people, the opposite of faith is doubt. The goal, then, within this understanding, is to eliminate doubt. But faith and doubt aren't opposites. Doubt is often a sign that your faith has a pulse, that you're owning your path, engaged, thinking, feeling, that your heart is alive and well and exploring and searching. Faith and doubt aren't opposites; they are, it turns out, excellent dance partners." -Rob Bell
"Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath. And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with them."
"The fat kids, the skinny kids, the tall ones, the short ones and everybody in between: I am so thankful that not a single one of us is the exact same. What a boring world that would be." -Julie Murphy
Bucket List For the Week:
1. Dance Party
2. Give away 20 bracelets
3. Write a letter a day
4. Surprise someone with their favorite treat
5. Finish canvases for Chloe and Rachel