Sunday, January 2, 2011

In case you haven't noticed I really like lists.

My Top 10 Songs of 2010 (For varied reasons)

1. Lay My Burdens Down -Ryan Long
2. Dynamite -Taio Cruz
3. Lovesick -Mirror Men
4. The Words I Would Say -Sidewalk Prophets
5. Give You Hell -Glee Cast
6. Stay -Jake Ousley
7. Mean -Taylor Swift
8. This Side -Nickel Creek
9. King of Anything -Sara Barielles
10. Raise Your Glass -Pink

Top 10 Secrets To Growing Up I've Discovered

1. Show up
2. Don't stop being a kid
3. Invest in people
4. Pray often
5. Take opportunities to do the fun stuff- even if you lose a lot of sleep
6. Do what you're passionate about
7. Create and spread joy
8. Work hard. There are no shortcuts
9. Be kind to everyone you meet
10. Realize there will always be more to learn, things to try and discover, and people to meet

Top 10 Moments That Made Me Really Happy This Year

1. Biking 26.8 with Taylor Porter
2. The dance party with Allison at Castaway
3. National Friendship Bracelet Day party and pictures
4. Singing session 2's cheer in main field with Shelbs, Kaitlin, and Beef
5. When Taylor/Dom and then Sarah visited me at camp
6. Line dancing at DC's
7. Talking with Natalie after the Wyld Life club in the park
8. My birthday night at Jenna's with so many friends
9. The final devotion sessions 2 and 3
10. The road trip back from Timberwolf with Taylor and Dom and duh dawg

1 comment: