Saturday, January 8, 2011

"You can use this buy one get one free coupon on the speciality milkshakes. But not during happy hour. That's 2-4 am and pm. I should just work here, I know everything about this place."

My friend Fitzie worked all summer on a documentary about drugs and the foster care system. Friday night it was shown on NATIONAL TELEVISION!


CBS bought the documentary and used one of their people to do the reporting so we didn't get to actually see or hear Fitz but her name was on the bottom of the screen at the beginning which was pretty awesome. We had a cheering section for her.


We wandered around Hobby Lobby for forever looking for projects to craft and Molls decided we should color a poster. We really like coloring with markers and understand that you have to color things twice for them to look really good. Taking turns we made a montage of really happy, fun, joyful things.


Today I went to see "Country Strong" with four camp friends. The movie started and we all pulled out snacks we had brought along. Ellyn had Red Bull, water, goldfish, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I decided that I REALLY wish I could live in the South because I love their accent and I want to go line dancing and I want to wear southern clothes and listen to country singers all the time.

A couple rounds of Just Dance 2 and a conversation about Day Camp later we went to Steak n' Shake.


I love these girls.


I'm glad they're best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment