Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mission accomplished

Attitude is a powerful thing. Deciding to live my life well yesterday changed my perception of my conversations and activities today. I stopped being tired and was intentional about carrying out the plan to get busy living.


I explained the peacock bracelet 15 times and scuttled around to beckonings of, "Miss Wright! Miss Wright!" Nat and I climbed the snow pile and screamed, "LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN!" just like "Where the Wild Things Are." Sar and I listened to "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes and I might have danced a little bit. Wyld Life kids laughed while playing Savage. I got to talk with Susan and Kata and Molly and hear about the craziness of their lives right now.

Tomorrow there will be more life to live well.

No comments:

Post a Comment