Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sarah Briggs Photography

I'm so glad that Taylor doesn't have to go back to Dayton yet. We had lunch today and I'm just reminded of how much I love her. Taylor is just one of my favorite people- she dreams big dreams, wants to make the people in her life feel loved, shows up when it's important, and is figuring out how to follow God's plan for her life.

This afternoon Sarah took engagement pictures for Jenna and Kyle. I got to be the assistant.
Jenna is moving in with us at the end of January and we're so excited to get the chance to live with her for a few months before the wedding.


We went to downtown Carmel to start taking pictures. They are precious and goofy and we all laughed a lot.


We went to a park to take the second session of photos. Sar needed to test the lighting and I really like this prop.


Aren't they so cute?


I got to hold their coats when they needed to be fashionable.


I love these laughing ones.


Jenna thinks this is really fun. I like that you can see her ring.


Sar and I went back to eat chili (I cooked today- big deal) and look at Jenna's pictures. It's rare event when Sar and I get to just sit around and do nothing... Then she had to leave to baby-sit.

I got to go to Orange Leaf with Niki and Sam. These sisters are so fun and such experts of the frozen that people think they work there. I now feel like I'm part of popular culture because everyone in Carmel is OBSESSED with this place. My new favorite flavor is chocolate carmel. We talked about camp and school and life and plans for what we hope is in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment