Wednesday, September 17, 2014

"I THOUGH SOMETHING DRASTIC HAPPENED LIKE YOUR PHONE EXPLODED OR SOMEONE STOLE ALL OF YOUR CAMP PICTURES. whatta relief."

During the school year I'm a strict follower of the rule No Pants Wednesday. But this week Cecilia asked me to revert back to summer camp rules with her for Wolf Shirt Wednesday. I obliged and dressed up my Timber Wolf Lake shirt with a cardigan to make it school acceptable. Oh how I love a good wolf shirt. I miss seeing the rest of the Wolf Pack and CILT Pack every week. 


I went back to Daily Odd Compliment today to find a couple compliments for a friend of mine and ended up finding so many perfect ones. I love the weirdness and wish that we gave people compliments like these all the time.


Tonight I got to cheer on cross country runners, football players and cheerleaders at HSJH-- these kids rock. I don't know if I'll ever end up actually coaching a sport but I love getting to be their cheerleader.

The HS Tecumseh counselors met tonight for training-- only two and a half weeks till we're up at Camp! Oh my baked oatmeal I can't wait. I'm pumped for 4-team-Capture-The-Flag, seeing the students in their study groups, rec time after lunch, skits at night, the Just Dance Competition, hanging out with teachers, being with the HS counselors and getting to be back with some of the Tecumseh staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment