Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Everything's included in the Barn Party." "Ohhhhhhh-- so it's like Cabo."

Today...

I went shopping for camp supplies and bought 1000 plastic cups, 16 canisters of kool-aid, 2 tubes of red lipstick, multiple sticker packs and 2 hula hoops among other thing.

I posted the 'Merica Collection of friendship bracelets on Instagram and set a new record. #godblessmerica

I became "official" friends with Sam and Kylie tonight when I gave them friendship bracelets.

I met the YL family out at the Barn to plan the fall Barn Party on Oct 18th. I'm part of Team Club that brainstormed songs, games and skits for the night.


I can't wait for...

Our trip to Camp Tecumseh all next week with HSJH.

Seeing SO many different people that I love this weekend.

The first ever Cathedral v HSE football game next weekend.

Wyld Life Club tomorrow night.

The Casting Crowns/ Mandisa/ Sidewalk Prophets concert coming up.

Making "friendship quilts" with Sarah Battaglia in MI in a couple weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment