Sunday, June 19, 2016

"I don't know, if you killed my brother I'd be mad. If you killed my sister I'd be really mad." Weekend Update

Saturday morning most of camp checked out but lucky for us, we're only half way through CILT Session 1. I've still got a whole other week with gal pals like Frances and I couldn't be more excited about it. 


I had to say good-bye to Cecilia, the old hag, but we'll be reunited at YL camp last this summer. I'm so glad that Carolyn is here for a second week.


My weekend looked like extended rest hour, starting Parent Letters, Mitchell's for lunch, more Parent Letters, visiting chapel planning of the CILTs, writing Parent Letters, eating ice-cream, the prayer devotion and heart to hearts with CILT girls.


Sunday morning the CILTies led chapel for all of the stayover campers.



They did the Wimmick skit with Ponchenello, Lucilla and Eli. I love seeing the CILTs take on different roles.




Lizzie made me a friendship bracelet for the first time ever-- she's just the sweetest.


Did you know we're obsessed with these CILTs? We're thrilled that we've got a second week together.




Love these humans. Love this job. Love this summer.




Week 2-- HERE WE GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment