Monday, January 23, 2017

"And I didn't feel well but I still wanted to go so my mom made me wear a diaper under my sweatpants."

Monday Funday with the gal pals. Our HS Party People couldn't join us today, they were so missed, but we still had the best start to the day. I love hearing about what's going on these girls' lives. We're starting a new book, You Belong, which is a project from so many of my favorite Christian women/authors/singers/speakers. I've started reading it in the last few weeks and think it's a winner.


Molly came back to school for part of the day today and popped in to say hello with her book carrier Ellie. These friendship bracelets started a Thank You comment party on Instagram-- love does.


After taking a break last week we were back at the Barn tonight with the YL crew.  Being together in this space is always just the best. We wouldn't want to be anywhere else.



In the midst of so many options of how we can spending our time, I feel pretty darn confident about being right here. "Essentialism is not about how to get more things done; it's about how to get the right things done. It doesn't mean just doing less for the sake of doing less either. It is about making the wisest possible investment of your time and energy in order to operate at our highest point of contribution by doing only what is essential." -Greg McKeowan



No comments:

Post a Comment