Monday, January 16, 2017

"How have I become my mother? Is it because I like chicken?"

Usually when I ask people how they're doing I get a response like, "Fine," or, "Surviving." It's sad isn't it? I think we've trained ourselves to be negative when there are actually so many good things to be happy about. Instead, let's train ourselves to think about all the great things going on.

Matching Patty's with Lucy and embracing getting to see each other every day at the Clubhouse...



Breakfast dates with Hools and talking about life...

Cheering on Keg's at her basketball game with Hools, Alana and Genna...


FREE MONEY for Hools...


Downtown adventures to new places like Iozzo's and hanging out with friends...


Birthdays that start with birthday pancakes and vanilla lattes...


Giant birthday balloons and birthday pictures and birthday laughs...






Chipotle birthday parties, chips for Lucy and Jessica's first Chipotle ever...


Being completely amazed by my dancing girls Maddie, Hannah, Blaire, Reece, Livy and Brooke...


Having all of your friends together at one time...


MLK day adventures-- breakfast in Fortville, shooting hoops and taking walks...


Laughing, sharing life and playing games with Erin and Cass...




Talking on the phone with Smoon and being so thankful for a friend who listens so well...

Dinner dates with Gray Wolf gals Carol, Wash, Emma, Lizzie, Lucy, JP and Maddie...



When you think about it, there really are so many good things going on to be thankful for. Make today a great one my friends.

Honorable Mention Blog Title:
"Ok. We decided. We rock paper scissored. Wanna know what we're doing? Going to get your nose pierced. Ready?!"
"You know what just hit me? I have to be clean this summer since Choctaw is a clean cabin."

No comments:

Post a Comment