Monday, January 2, 2017

"Would it be alright if I was in your class instead of biology this semester?"

Podcasts were easily one of my favorite new things in 2016. I was listening to episode #87 of Happier by Gretchen Rubin and Liz Craft over break and stumbled upon this teacher manifesto. I had to write down the parts of it that jumped out at me. When I got back to the Clubhouse today I immediately wrote out the words that I want to shape this semester. 


I'd call the first day of 2nd semester a raging success-- no meetings, new seating charts and rosters, copies and Blackboard for the first week complete, lunch with teacher friends and checked half a dozen things off my to-do list. 

After school I met up with some bowling Tecumseh pals. Ellie, Brooke, Ava, Sarah and Annie have yet to go back to school and they were living up Ava's pre-birthday. I loved getting to hear about their breaks, talk all things CILT and eat some delicious ice-cream together. These gals are rock stars. 




No comments:

Post a Comment