Wednesday, January 18, 2017

"Trying to be the cool kid isn't worth it. God is so much bigger than that."

Dear Wilderness Girlies-- WE SET A NEW RECORD!!!! Genna, it was totally worth five bucks to see you show up this morning. And I love all of you girls-- thank you for committing to invest in your faith and your friendships. When you follow those to things you can't go wrong.


Dear Wyld Life fam-- Hanging out with all of you on Wednesday nights in my favorite. Tonight during leadership KCraig told us that we have to start thinking about new leaders who will join our team-- kinda crazy-- but that's how this leadership team keeps growing and evolving and improving year after year. God is adding to this family and he has already been preparing the hearts of these High School kids to be ready. I'm pumped.


And to all my 7th and 8th grade girls-- you're the coolest. You make every single day more fun. Conversations with all of you are one of my favorite things. Keep being you as you grow up and asking God to help you become the very best version of yourself. I believe in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment