Sunday, January 1, 2017

"I need you to come so the party can start!"

And the rest of Christmas Break flew by in a flash. My intention for break was to spend my time with family and friends and that's exactly what happened. 

I visited Molly at Riley after her surgery and delivered friendship bracelets from Varsity FBC...


Clubhouse teacher pals gathered to celebrate Christmas and the New Year together...


I got to spend time with my girls Kaylee, Liz and Washburn...


Alli Kenney and I caught up while she was in town from NYC...


I did some serious friendship bracelet work myself and made it to 300 in the stockpile...


The party people continued to celebrate NYE together, this year at KCraig's house...



I got to reflect on the year with Top 10 lists and my favorite, the list of 2016 highlights...


Once Hools and Maddie were both back in town we hung out and Hools surprised me with the most thoughtful gift...


Cassidy, the queen of adventure and fun, added more gems to her card collection...


But here's the best part. After two weeks off from school, I'm excited to go back. I love my students and co-workers and administration. I love the routines of Young Life and bible studies and school and blogging. I love seeing my people every day or every week. Breaks are great, but real life is so good and I'm so thankful for that. Live a life you believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment