Tuesday, January 31, 2017

"The alfredo at Bucca di Beppo tastes like Conner Prairie."

"We don't want diversity for diversity's sake. We want diversity because it reflects the kingdom of God." -YL Forward

Gosh I love Junior High-- every day something as magical as this happens. "Miss Wright, this is my picture of a chinchilla. I keep it with me in my binder."


I got to have an after school heart with Lizzie over french fries and Frosty's. Hanging out with Liz is one of my favorite things. 


I've been salivating for two days just thinking about the Olive Garden. Erin, Maddie, Cass and I downed garlic breadsticks, the infamous salad and our split entrees. Just like Mr. Olive Garden himself said, "We're all family here."


We cheered on Kegley, our fav bball gal, in the first round of Sectionals as they totally dominated Westfield. Lucky for us, we got in some quality time with Johnna, Kaylee, Anne and Coach Kitchen too. Sports!


Honorable Mention Blog Title:
"Why does everyone say love is the most dangerous thing? It can't be. It's not like love can come out of the wall and get you. It can NOT physically do anything to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment