Tuesday, January 12, 2016

"7089621219. It took me 11 years to learn it. I just got it this year."

Today we love matching accidentally, cheez-its, Maddie making Julia do her homework, cheering on 7th grade girls basketball, eating Chik-Fil-A, singing our songs in the car, thinking Bop To The Top is about High School Musical, dreaming about Patagonia photo shoots, finishing friendship bracelets and not having to unpack just yet. 


SURPRISE! Still at the Dewolf's on day 11. They found a spot that they had to bring back the dehumidifier in for so I couldn't go home quite yet. Meanwhile, I'm unloading the dishwasher, changing the laundry and making sure the garage door is closed over at the Dewolf's so they're not trying to get rid of me yet.


Honorable Mention Blog Titles:
"These are literally Steve Poe's exact words. I took notes."
"If you don't have anything nice to say, just say Shiiiiii."
"Well first off, is anyone over 18?"

No comments:

Post a Comment