Monday, May 2, 2011

Guess what?

I'm having a baby!
Just kidding... wouldn't that have been a shocker?

I am most definitely not with child.

Katie, my sister, is pregnant!

A week ago the whole fam was home for Easter. We all met at the Top Notch for dinner and soon after we sat down to eat Katie and Nick unzipped their jackets to reveal these t-shirts. They sat there waiting for me to notice the sonogram and "The bun is in the oven." It took me a minute to notice and then my jaw dropped open and I screamed in the middle of the restaurant.


I am beyond thrilled that soon Nick and Katie will have their own sweet little baby girl or boy. They're due in late September. This pair has been working with kids at camp, in the classroom, and other areas for years and I know they are going to be incredible parents. This child is going to be reading before it can crawl and climbing mountains and camping out in the wilderness before they start Kindergarten. I'm so excited to be Aunt Sarah and can't wait to hold this little baby- it will be SO fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment