Monday, May 2, 2011

"I mean, why don't we barter anymore?"

Colleen is back from South Africa! She was working in a school there for the past few months and living the dream. It was so, so good to sit down today and just hear stories and watch videos and learn about what her life has been like. Coll is one of those people that has this great sense of what is really important in life. When I'm around her it's like I can just feel love and joy shining out of this girl. 


Tonight in Campaigners we talked about a set of verses that really resonated with us-- kudos Peter. "You never saw him, yet you love him. You still don't see him, yet you trust him—with laughter and singing. Because you kept on believing, you'll get what you're looking forward to: total salvation." We sat all squeezed together and talked about what they think about these verses and what it means for our lives. We laughed about awkward prom dancing, how dirty money is, and closets similarities to bathrooms. It was a great night.


I got to talk with Mags and my new friend Ellie as I caught up on my blogs and Facebook tonight. I'm thankful for their laughter and stories and excitement for everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment