Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This is junior high

Conversations I've been having lately...

"Miss Wright, I started doing this thing where I set my alarm for 3:00 in the morning. Then I wake up and I"m like, 'Yes! I still have hours to sleep,' and I go back to sleep so happy. It's my feel good alarm."

"Well I've decided that I'm going to be an astronaut first. Then I think I'm going to become an English Comp teacher. I have to be an astronaut first because not all astronauts get to go into space."

"Yeah I didn't come to school yesterday because I didn't have any bread... Well, I was straightening my hair to get ready to come to school when my mom came and told me that my sister was sick and there was no bread or anything for my lunch so did I just want to stay home too? So I did."

No comments:

Post a Comment