Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Porch Interview

What do you wish you could have told your 16-year-old self?
Annie- I would tell myself you can have more positive influence over people than you realize.
Linda- Don't take yourself too seriously. Everything isn't as big of a deal as you think it is.
Sarah B- Don't date Garret. College is going to be better than this.
Kayla- Rebel more. Do crazier things.
Sarah W- The best is yet to come. You're doing great and you are more than enough just as you are.

What is something you think everyone should experience at least once?
Annie- International travel.
Linda- Disney World.
Sarah B- Putting someone before yourself--so going on a mission trip or being a YL leader.
Kayla- Going somewhere out of the country, like really different because you get a completely different perspective on culture.
Sarah W- Be a camp counselor.
Kylie- They should play Flick. I flick you, you flick me. Everyone just flicks someone else. You have partners, I have two partners.

How do you feel the most loved?
Annie- Service. Anytime someone does something for me. Gifts too. But they're very similar.
Linda- Quality time.
Sarah B- Time. Lots of time. Also, feeling understood.
Kayla- Either hand-written notes or quality time like being invited over and hanging out.
Sarah W- Time together and kind words either written or verbal.

Name something you're really proud of doing in the past year?
Annie- I moved next door to my sister.
Linda- Keeping the house clean and washing the drapes. I'm proud of the little things.
Sarah B- I'm excited I passed psychology.
Kayla- Graduating with high honors. That was good. It's over, it's done.
Sarah W- Planned and pulled off two CILT reunions.
Raelyn- I was born and endured surgery.
Jon- Making changes to spend more time with my kids.

What's your favorite baby name?
Kelsey- Towns
Sarah B- Linden, and I'd call her Lindy
Sarah W- Charlie
Annie- Wilson
Kayla- Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment