Friday, May 13, 2011

"I promise to not use bad words. Amen."

After school today everyone headed to the football field for the powder-puff game. The 7th graders were nervous and I had been making 8th graders promise, "to not hit anyone, to not use bad words, and be nice" all day. It was so fun watching all of these girls out on the field running around like crazy and cheering when they got touchdowns.


I was in the teacher tricycle relay race at half time. My team came in dead last. That's all I really have to say about that.

But then I got to drive back home to camp where I was shortly reunited with my friend Michelle. Not having seen each other since last August, we were excited to say the least.


We hiked out to the new giant chair in the pine forest to take our first camp pictures of the summer. Michelle and I have decided this chair is not only great for picture but for good talks. We chatted about all the things that you wouldn't know about our lives even if you read our blogs and it was really great. I love honest and open friendships like this. I'm so excited to spend another summer at camp together.


And then we took some pictures with horses. Yep, that's all I have to say about that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment